over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well- established company which offers a variety of financial services namely, audit, accounting and legal services to both local and international clients is seeking to recruit an audit assistant. The selected candidate shall be joining a young dynamic team of audit professionals and will be reporting to the audit senior and audit manager.
- Internal and external training
- Health insurance after probation
- 3 days study leave for courses related to the job
- Preferred Partners’ schemes – special rates from selected retailers, banks and dentists
- Performance reviews on an annual basis which can lead to performance bonuses and/or salary increments
- Gain extensive applied knowledge on a variety of sectors including Gaming, Shipping, Financial Services, Trusts, Foundations, Portfolio Companies and general Trading Companies.
- Learn how to build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel;
- Obtain hands on experience on the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Develop skills to be able to interpret International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS.
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team;
- Be Smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye to detail;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Be highly organised;