29 days ago
Job duties include:
- Providing advice and representing clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Drafting and review of judicial acts
- Drafting of legal opinions relating to general civil and commercial matters.
- A law degree and warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience - candidates with previous work experience in litigation will be given strong preference