€23,000 - €30,000
11 months ago
One of the leading law firms in Malta providing the highest quality of legal services and support to a wide range of local and international clients is seeking to employ an Associate to join its team of successful lawyers.
The Associate will be joining the Investment Services team.
Job duties include:
- The structuring and licensing of investment funds and other investment services firms
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Advising on MiFID-related issues for local and international clients
Skills and Qualifications required:
- All applicants are required to hold the warrant to practice the legal profession in Malta
- Postgraduate degree will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience