about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be responsible for:
- Verify accuracy and integrity of cash management data being uploaded from the POS via the IT Systems by reconciling the daily sales, with the cash collected and the cash deposits at the bank on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the timely execution of bank reconciliations so that the bank accounting records are updated and corrected where necessary.
- Prepare on a weekly basis the Group’s cash position.
- Prepare on a monthly basis the Group’s cash flow forecast.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the Treasury strategy for the Group, including ensuring proper policies, procedures, and controls are in place.
- Manage and execute treasury functions, including transfers between bank accounts to the Central Treasury Account and advise management where excessive funds are being left idle.
- Communicate with Franchised Outlets on the amounts due from re-charges and charge-outs so these amounts are collected as per pre-established credit terms.
- Prepare the necessary data on cash flow projections to be presented to the directors for Board Meetings.
- Work out the necessary Cash Flow Projections to be included as part of the Business Plan of the company.
- Prepare the necessary data for timely submission of the Monthly, Half Yearly and Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepare necessary data for the Audit fieldwork in preparation of the Annual Audit.
- During the financial audit’s coordinates with the Financial Controller for the timely submission of information requested by the auditors
- Archival of documents related to the Treasury Department.
- Coordinating with the Financial Controller in the implementation of new projects related to Treasury section both within the department and companywide.
- Other general functions, which may be necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess a diploma in accounting or in the process of achieving an ACCA qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset but is not a must
- Must possess excellent communication skills