about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee, etc.)
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all processed in high accuracy and timely manner
- Perform AML checks for investors
- Implement FATCA and CRS programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds
- Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
Qualifications and Skills
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in fund administration relate
- At least two (2) years of experience in supervisory role.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures. Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time.