about 1 month ago
A well-established insurance company is currently seeking to recruit an assistant insurance accountant who shall be reporting to the finance director and will be responsible for day-to-day finance processes.
- Setting up and running finance testing plans for new systems being implemented
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting of the Maltese entities as required
- Assisting with the regulatory reporting of the Maltese entities as required
- Managing finance tasks associated with the monitoring of program reinsurance activities
- Performing reconciliations
- Assisting with the operational management of the Malta finance team
- Any other ad hoc tasks which might be required
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant would be desirable
- Experience working in the insurance industry or knowledge of the insurance industry through studies would be valuable
- Experience working on system implementations would be desirable
- Experience working within an international environment would be desirable.