4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An International insurance company is seeking to recruit an assistant Insurance accountant. The selected individual will be assisting with finance-related activities in relation to ongoing system implementation projects across the Maltese insurance entities of the group.
- Assisting with setting up and running finance testing plans for new systems being implemented
- Assisting with various reconciliation activities between current and new systems
- Assisting with setting up and testing new system generated reports
- Assisting with amending current processes to reflect the new systems being implemented
- Assisting with the documentation of amended processes in the finance process manual
- Any other tasks as may be required
- Maintaining compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role.
- Newly or part-qualified accountant.
- Experience working in the Insurance industry or knowledge of the Insurance industry though studies.
- Experience working within an international environment and multi-divisional organisation would be desirable