about 1 month ago
An International insurance company is seeking to recruit an assistant Insurance accountant. The selected individual will be assisting with finance-related activities in relation to ongoing system implementation projects across the Maltese insurance entities of the group.
- Assisting with setting up and running finance testing plans for new systems being implemented
- Assisting with various reconciliation activities between current and new systems
- Assisting with setting up and testing new system generated reports
- Assisting with amending current processes to reflect the new systems being implemented
- Assisting with the documentation of amended processes in the finance process manual
- Any other tasks as may be required
- Maintaining compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role.
- Newly or part-qualified accountant.
- Experience working in the Insurance industry or knowledge of the Insurance industry though studies.
- Experience working within an international environment and multi-divisional organisation would be desirable