about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established financial services company is currently seeking to recruit an assistant finance manager who will be reporting and assisting the finance manager in all duties performed by the finance unit.
- Production of accounting, audit, tax compliance advice
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Assist in the audit process and liaise with any external personnel
- Lead, mentor and motivate the accounts team
- Assist with the tax reporting for the company
- Review and communicate the financials of our entities with the Finance Manager
- Professionally qualified or in final stages of obtaining qualification (CPA/CIMA/ACCA preferred) and ideally 2 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Malta individual and company tax
- Strong business and commercial acumen and understanding of financial issues
- Experience with ViewPoint accounting an advantage but not essential
- Analytical, detail-minded and logical thinking
- Proficient in MS Excel