29 days ago
A well-established insurance company is currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Compliance Officer to join their team.
- Ensure and promote compliance by assisting in implementing and evaluation of the compliance policy wording while also monitoring related activities.
- Coordinate compliance updates with other departments to ensure that staff is knowledgeable and comply with regulations and procedures.
- Assisting in supervising intermediaries and giving compliance training when needed.
- Supporting other team with corporate initiatives and keeping updated on EU regulatory requirements.
- Assist in any other administrative or compliance duties as needed by management.
- In possession of a Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking or Insurance.
- Be familiar with the local regulatory framework.
- Possess strong interpretation skills in English.
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team.