5 days ago
- Assist Senior Client Officers with the management of their case loads.
- Assist Administrators with routine client enquiries and assist on fee quotes as required .
- Assist in the training of and work with less experienced colleagues.
- Develop a knowledge of WIP and KPIs with the assistance of Senior Client Officers and develop a knowledge of the billing process.
- Support administrators with general administration of their portfolio including photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Assist administrators with routine bookkeeping in a timely manner.
- Preparation of draft trustee minutes and documentation in order to assist with trustee approval process.
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls.
- Ensure database is maintained and updated accordingly.
- Collate supporting documentation and the preparation of financial statements on an annual basis.
- To assist administrators with investment-based work.
- Assist Client Officer / Senior Client Officer with client transactions and prepare payments.
- Ensure book-keeping is undertaken as per procedure.
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are undertaken within 30 days of month end as per the DPPM.
- A good academic record with at least a grade 5-9 (A-C) or above at GCSE level in English and Mathematics
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Possess good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.