24 000-28 000
5 months ago
22 Mar 00:00
Well-established company in the banking field is looking for an Application Support Officer. The Application Support Officer is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, testing and providing support on the bank’s applications.
- Responsible for various application server setups, maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Coordinating application deployments with suppliers;
- Building test cases and perform testing on different application systems;
- Support roll-outs of new applications;
- Identify recurring application issues and ensure a permanent solution;
- Communication with end users, provide end user support and education;
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases at one time;
- Document new setups and procedures;
- Undergo staff training as required by the bank.
- Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in IT or IT certifications;
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in application testing and building test cases;
- Good trouble shooting, capable of analyzing a problem and finding a long-term working solution;
- Scripting in SQL would be considered an asset.