11 months ago
30 Jan 00:00
A top platform provider, part of a well-known Group in the iGaming field, continues to expand and are looking for an Application Support Engineer. The ideal candidate would be passionate about development, have an eye for detail and is eager to learn and become accustomed to new(er) technologies.
- Provide support to customers and the internal team and participate in the 24/7 on-call service delivery roster
- Produce, research and develop application software on Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms
- Facilitate the Continuous Integration and deployment
- Liaise with customers to improve their overall experience, managing customer expectations.
- Assess customer feedback and provide internal feedback to project management as appropriate. Raise red flags and follow escalation procedures
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreement parameters are met at all times and produce incident reports and Root Cause Analysis feedback
- Ensure technical documentation is provided. Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce correct design
- Help remove technical impediments raised by the team
- Respect coding best practices and adhere to coding conventions. Take responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all of your own tasks and report on progress
- Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to
- Resolve issues raised via the JIRA system and maintaining issue statuses and reporting to the appropriate project manager, team lead, operations manager or client
- An IT- related degree
- 3+ years of development/support experience
- Actively Seek New Knowledge & keep up with the latest trends
- Knowledge and experience using MySQL and IIS backend, or any other backend configuration may be necessary from time to time
- Knowledge on MVC, .Net, PowerShell, Unix and Atlassian products will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills. A fair command of the English language is an important asset!
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with various additional benefits.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
- Private health insurance
- Sports and social events