Competitive Daily Rate
8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs are searching for the most talented Back-end Application Developers – C++ to join our Global teams for one of our clients where they will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Contribute in the software development life cycle while focusing on coding and debugging
- Implementation of efficient and performance backend code
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Ensure Quality assurance by performing Unit tests
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification
- 3-4 years minimum programming/development experience
- Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments (specifically using RAII)
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- A good degree of C++ template meta-programming
- Sound familiarity with multi-threading and concurrent programming
- A degree of familiarity with RDBMS/SQL databases (specifically MySQL and Postgres)
- Some experience in the implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Sound knowledge of code versioning tools (specifically git (core) and through github and gitlab)
- Ideally some knowledge of Boost and Poco C++ libraries
- You must also be passionate about writing good C++ code, have a good work ethic, be committed, attentive to detail and communicate clearly.