Competitive daily rate
10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is looking for an application developer- Ruby/ Ruby on rails to join our Global teams in delivering end-to-end solutions for complex technical requirements, to assist in the projects from concept and design, to testing and implementation, problem solving, and quality product.
- Work across implementing integration solutions for various clients across different industries
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable integration implementation artifacts
- Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects
- Work toward continuous improvement of the SDLC, design, code, documents and test the cycle
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuous improve the client assets by making significant technical contributions and gather business requirement to design the required softwarecontributions to success
- To contribute in the analysis of the estimate according to the aim of the organization
- Recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality, system performance and scalability, ensure Quality assurance by performing Unit tests / End to end testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or related professional qualifications
- 5 yrs+ working experience in ruby/ ruby on rails
- Be familiar with software development methodologies
- Have good knowledge of the following relational database management systems
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Python
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Knowledge or familiarity in the following would be considered an asset:
- CI / CD – Jenkins
- Knowledge on how to tune code and SQL statements will be considered an asset
- Be update with the latest technologies on the market.