8 months ago
30 Nov 00:00
Job Description & Summary
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have backgrounds in compliance functions and who are seeking a new opportunity to use and develop existing skillsets in a financial services. It is important that you are willing to continue to learn, you can work well individually and as part of a team and you have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level.
About the role
Successful applicants will support our internal teams across a range of financial crime issues in anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), sanctions, alert and transaction monitoring
Typical responsibilities could include:
• Perform assessments against a range of policies, guidelines and regulatory expectations within Financial Services
• Perform, review and subsequent remediation of client files
• Contacting and communicating with external sources
• Building and maintaining relationships with the wider global PwC network
• Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
The ideal candidate will have :
• Previous experience within a compliance or AML function (this is preferred but not an asset)
• Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
• Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed
• Professionally skeptical mind-set
• Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
This is a fast paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You work as part of a highly motivated team and receive both technical and softer skills training to assist with your continual personal and professional development.