Competitive Daily Rate
28 days ago
Castille labs is looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers and engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The Android Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintaining Android software.
- This role is responsible for unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- This role is responsible for collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
Credentials and Experience:
- Two years of work experience in Android software development in Java or Kotlin language.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software with high standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development and security.
- Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Android SDK versions and compatibility standards.
- Experience with single sign-on and tokens and biometric authentication.
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred.