over 1 year ago
26 Mar 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Work on policy related tasks in the field of FinTech;
- Form part of the Team responsible for the implementation of the MFSA FinTech Strategy;
- Be involved in the initial stages of processing of applications and appointments under the proposed Virtual Financial Assets Act;
- Eventually undertake off and on-site supervision of licence holders authorised under the proposed Virtual Financial Assets Act;
- Provide support to the FinTech Team in relation to queries and analytical issues, particularly those relating to the MFSA FinTech Strategy and authorisation and supervision under the Virtual Financial Assets Act; and
- Undertake such other tasks as may be delegated by line management.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Law, Accountancy or in Banking and Finance related background or in any other Finance related qualification.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of Financial Services Sector. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. Also, knowledge and/or experience in the field of information technology, virtual currencies and their underlying technologies, would be considered an asset.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in a similar related role, we would still be interested in speaking with you.