over 1 year ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Prepare resolution plans and/or assist in the drafting of such plans
- Analyse and discuss recovery plans as appropriate given the implications that such plans may have on the resolution plans
- Conduct or assist with the resolvability assessments
- Undertaking assurance checks relating to the calculation of contributions by institutions which fall under the scope of the SRB
- Calculating contributions for the institutions which do not fall in the scope of the SRB
- Conducting assurance checks of the Liability Data Template and other data
- Implementing SRB policy and the EBA’s Regulatory Technical Standards
- Conduct policy related analysis and prepare policy documents related to Resolution
- Participation and co-ordination of meetings
- Carry out work related to EU developments
- Conduct or assist with the analysis and preparation of comments on documents discussed in various Working Groups and Task Forces
- To oversee and guide more Junior Staff in part of his/her duties;
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments related to resolution aspects, that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics or in a similar policy oriented background or relevant experience.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.