over 1 year ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Undertake initial assessments of the licence holder through the compilation of the pre visit reports;
- Provide front line support during on site supervisory visits working closely with more senior members of the team;
- Contribute to the formulation, maintenance and compilation of internal checklists and ensure that exit reports are issued in a timely manner;
- Correspond directly with licence holders to resolve issues and ensure timely resolution of findings/action points in exit reports;
- Undertake other supervisory work as delegated by line management.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy or in Banking and Finance related background.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of Financial Services Sector. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.