Attractive Salary Package
over 1 year ago
28 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Leading regulatory institution is looking to employ an Analyst within Securities and Markets Supervision.
Main Duties Include:
- Lead and participate in on-site inspections of investment firms and undertake thematic on-site visits
- Engage ad address any regulatory issues that may arise in the normal course of the investment firms' business
- Represent the investment firms' team in engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the appropriate supervisory guidance when required by investment firms
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by senior management in line with the exigencies of Authority
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have a solid academic background in Accountancy or in Banking and Finance related background
- Minimum qualification level 6 (Bachelors Degree), additional qualifications will be considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience will be preferred
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications you must have at least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar area.