- Participate in on-site inspections carried out at the premises of credit institutions with a view to assess the latter’s adherence to the applicable conduct of business rules.
- Participate in any thematic reviews with respect to credit institutions.
- Assume responsibility for the drawing up of direct reports.
- Reply to queries from credit institutions relating to conduct matters which arise on a day to day basis.
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by senior management in line with the exigencies of the Conduct Supervisory Unit and the Authority.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of financial services.
Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years within a compliance or an investigative and/or analytical environment, we would still be interested in speaking with you.