over 1 year ago
27 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading regulatory institution are looking to hire an Analyst within Insurance and Pensions Supervision. The candidate will be joining the Compliance team in the analysis of information required for regulatory purposes in the area of insurance and will be reporting to the Deputy Head.
Main duties include:
- Assist the team in onsite and offsite supervision, in order to carry out prudential supervision of licensed insurance licence holders
- Undertake analytic duties related to compliance by insurance licence holders
- Carry out on-going-off-site surveillance on licence holders
- Assist in the monitoring of the level of compliance with applicable regulatory standards by licence holders
- Participate in on-site compliance visits of insurance licence holders
- Report on the outcome of the different assignments as may be appropriate and necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates must have a solid academic background in Insurance or Law or a comparable recognized qualification in financial services
- Minimum qualification level 6 (Bachelors Degree), additional qualifications will be considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience will be preferred
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications you must have at least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar area