Salary package offered based the qualification and work experience
3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Leading international insurance company has opened up a vacancy for an AML Officer who will be supporting the MLRO& Deputy MLRO in their daily duties.
The role is a challenging one and offers potential professional career development in AML/CFT.
Job duties include:
- To ensure that compliance twith AML/CFT relevant legislation and guidance issued by the Regulator
- The implementation of internal AML/CFT policies & procedures
- Receiving and assessing transactions referred by staff and internal reports of potential suspicious transactions
- Providing timely and accurate guidance to staff & Intermediaries
- Submission of a Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) to the FIAU
- Acting as liaison with any relevant supervisory, judicial and law enforcemen authorities in relation to AML/CFT matters.
- Liaising with other departments within the company on AML/CFT & Sanctions related issues
- Monitoring and implementing internationally imposed sanctions
- Carrying out of mandatory Customer Risk Assessment Reviews and AML/CFT Business Skills and Qualifications required:Risk Assessments
- Ensure that staff receive training on an on-going basis
- Creation of AML/CFT, Sanctions functionality in new IT Core System
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proficiency in writing policies, procedures and training material
- Skilled communicator
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and shows initiative
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Prospective candidates will be required to enrol in AML/CFT related on-going training and obtain AML/CFT qualifications
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, Banking, or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification
- Possession of an AML/CFT related qualification will be considered an asset