9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established law firm is seeking to employ a Regulatory Risk Adviser for its offices in Valletta.
Job duties include:
- Advising local and international clients on all aspects of anti money laundering and counter terrorist (AML-CFT) related matters;
- Developing a tailored risk-based AML-CFT framework for our clients;
- Provide technical assistance on the implementation of the AML-CFT framework;
- Assisting in the drafting AML-CFT policies, procedures and processes;
- Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations;
- Liaising with regulatory authorities;
- Organise and provide training to internal staff as well as local and international clients;
- Working together with a dedicated team of lawyers and professionals.
- Participating in AML-CFT related conferences and seminars.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience, preferably within the AML-CFT
- field (or alternatively in financial services);
- Ideally have experience in risk advisory and/or audit and assurance
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Strong willingness to learn;
- Have a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues;
- Be able to work well within a team;
- Communicate confidently and effectively