about 2 months ago
A leading organization is seeking to employ an AML Administrator to join their team.
- Liaising with licensees, regulators and different departments.
- Responsible for updating databases, calendars, registers and logs.
- Assisting the AML officers with the structure and organization of examination files and ensuring compliance with the unit’s record keeping policy.
- Coordinating of AML/CFT meetings and the sorting of mail.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Possess a Diploma level of education.
- At least 2 years in a similar position.
- Proficient use of MS Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Have a good command in English both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.