about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Exciting opportunity to join an established firm in Financial Services based in Malta with Offices in Europe to join as an Agile Coach!
Looking for someone who will be introducing new practices to allow individuals embrace and follow Agile principles
- You will be preparing and running training material to educate different teams and individuals in understanding what it means when speaking about Agile, Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies and techniques
- Facilitating key events that support any Agile methodology adopted within and across teams
- You will be facilitating day-to-day decision making with techniques that promote a structured and transparent thought process
- Contributing to the running of workshops aimed at bringing different people from different backgrounds together around common problems
- Coaching different teams to allow them adopting agility as a mindset
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years of experience in leading teams and/or projects
- Ability to design, prepare, and run interactive workshops as means of knowledge sharing and decision-making facilitation