7 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will also be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mind-set, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you have these traits, we look forward to hearing from you.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- 2-3 years of experience in account management in any industry or field.
- iGaming experience of affiliation is a big plus.
- Great communicator.
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised.
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary.
- Fluent in English.
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’.
- Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for sales results for Affiliation through the Betsson Group brands.
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets.
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners.
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns.
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partners.
- Represent Betsson Group affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Work together with the Central Affiliate Team and the Regional Affiliate teams to coordinate Affiliate contact.
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing heads to hit the assigned Brands.
- Continuously search for new opportunities to increase the digital footprint of the region.