5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established company is currently seeking to recruit an advisory associate to join their existing team.
- Preparation of financial feasibility reports, business plans and reports related to the assessment of internal control
- Compiling applications for various local and EU funds on behalf of clients
- Preparing documents related to the submission of local and EU-wide procurement for the Firm and its clients
- Carrying out internal audit activities for various clients
- Assisting with documentation required for new training programmes
- Providing the necessary as required
- Qualified in a finance related field
- Previous experience in an advisory-related role is considered an asset, especially in the field of funding
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, especially writing skills in a business-level English