€20,000 - €21,500
about 1 year ago
14 Apr 00:00
A regulatory financial institution in Malta is currently looking for an accounts officer to assist in the daily running of the finance and administration section.
- Annual increments
- Health and life insurance
- Flexible hours
- Summer hours
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works;
- Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts.
- Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system),
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries;
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff;
- Carrying out of bank reconciliations;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Administration of petty cash;
- Reception duties when required;
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the company
- Posting of receipts;
- Compiling periodic reports;
- Other tasks delegated by the Line Manager;
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Preference may be given to applicants in possession of an A-level in Accounts or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial duties.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- The selected candidates are expected to have a professional attitude and appearance, have excellent telephone manners and be fluent both in the Maltese and English language.