over 1 year ago
08 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, supporting daily office procedures, and promoting and maintaining savings and investment products for new and existing clients. The role requires flexibility to work on Saturdays on a shift basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with administrative duties such as account opening, transaction system processing including deposits, account and client maintenance, data remediation, and scanning of documents in line with the Banks Compliance and Regulatory standards and requirements
- Attending to customers and providing an excellent service in a timely manner according to their needs
- Assisting the team in promoting the Banks savings, investment and foreign exchange products to new and existing clients
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, statistics and other ad hoc reports relating to the Branch business activity as required from time to time
- Making outbound calls to customers with the aim of setting appointments at the branches to upsell or cross-sell the Banks investment products and services
- Performing standard office procedures including processing of mail, answering phone calls, ordering stationery supplies, filing, archiving and any other tasks assigned by the Branch Manager or deputy from time to time
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- An A level standard of education, or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a bank or financial institution would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese