about 1 year ago
31 May 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
About Conduct Supervision
Conduct Supervision is responsible for the setting up and implementation of the regulatory framework aiming to secure appropriate consumer protection in operations of licence holders in the financial services industry. The Conduct Supervision section is a relatively newly formed team, which currently employs 26 persons and is projecting growth as it is gradually assuming a cross-sectorial function covering under its remit supervision in conduct of banks, investment firms, trustees, company service providers, as well as the insurance sector.
The Administrative Assistant in Grade 9 will be involved in the following duties:
- General Office and administrative duties to support the department’s Head;
- Drawing up of minutes of any meetings with licensed entities;
- Providing general administrative support to the various teams within Conduct, including filing, archiving, drafting of documents, managing incoming and outgoing of mail, drafting business correspondence, scheduling and coordinating meetings and supporting travel arrangements;
- Assisting in updating the unit’s databases;
- Other day-to-day duties according to the exigencies of the department as may be required.
- We are looking for candidates with a Diploma in related discipline OR a comparable recognised financial qualification at NQF level 5 duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)*. ECDL certification or an equivalent proof of computer literacy would be an asset.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least three (3) years working in an Administrative environment, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
- Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
Soft Skills Required
- ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines
- good communication skills
- good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- good presentation skills
- ability to work within a team
- ability to organise, prioritise and deal with a broad variety of issues
- good command of English and Maltese both spoken and written.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.