almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A professional services firm is looking to recruit an administrative assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The chosen applicant will be detailed oriented and must have the ability to work well in a team.
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files;
- Using a variety of software packages;
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members and more;
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary;
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the Corporate Team;
Qualifications and Experience:
- O'Level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Proven experience of working within an office environment;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- High sense of customer service
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised