30 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established institution is currently seeking to recruit an administrative assistant to join their risk and enforcement section.
- Keeping updated records of all documents
- Maintaining department's databases and files used
- Assist in preparatory work
- General administrative duties
- Responsible for answering to telephone calls and enquiries, and to handle them as appropriate
- Provide general administrative support to the all the staff within the department
- Administering and coordinating work related projects
- Be in possession of an A-level standard of education and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools
- In possession of a qualification in administrative and secretarial duties
- Work as part of a team and able to multi- task
- Experience in report writing is considered an asset
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese