almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A successful Maltese bank and financial services company is looking to recruit an Administration Officer who will be reporting to the Branch Manager. The candidate will be working within the Gozo branch network for a definite period of one year.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Gozo Consumer Banking team with administrative duties which include account opening, transaction system processing, account and client maintaining and data remediation
- Seeing to customers banking needs or referring them to advisors for their requirements
- Assisting the Gozo team in order to promote and sell the Banks savings, investment and foreign exchange products to clients
- Calling customers with the aim of setting appointments at the branches in order to upsell and/or cross-sell the Banks investment products and services
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- An advanced level standard of education
- Candidates who are currently studying to obtain banking and/or investment related studies will be given preference
- Working experience in a bank or financial institution would be considered an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Maltese AND English