11 months ago
27 Oct 00:00
An international financial services company is currently looking for a payroll officer to join its team in Malta either on reduced or full- time basis.
- Preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients' monthly payrolls.
- Assisting in the collection and reviewing of timesheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data, and inputting them into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month pay in a timely manner.
- Other ancillary office administration duties.
- Conscientious individual, with at least one year of experience in a similar post and a good standard of education.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with a meticulous approach to work.
- Candidates must be capable of working under pressure and as part of a team.
- Experience in the use of payroll software, Dakar in particular, will be considered an asset.
- A good command of English and computer literacy in office applications is also required.