about 2 months ago
30 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established institution is seeking to employ an Actuarial Analyst for their Insurance and Pensions Department.
Job duties include:
- Solvency II reports analysis
- Work related to Solvency II - standard formula; internal models and work related to stress testing
- Statistical analysis related to the insurance, reinsurance and pension market performance and regulation
- Compiling of statistical market reports and assistance with other reports
- Compiling of questionnaires and other information as part of reporting obligations
- Assist in assessment of developing risk not covered by the Solvency 2 Standard Formula
- Other ‘ad hoc’ assignments as assigned by the Head of Insurance and Pensions
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Solid academic background in Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics or a related qualification (academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better)
- Ideally, a minimum of three (3) years working in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in a similar area, you would still be considered for this position