about 2 months ago
25 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established social care company is currently seeking to recruit an accounts officer who will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions;
- Updating bank balances on a regular basis;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments;
- Updating of credit card transactions;
- Processing of online/credit card payments;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes;
- Processing of Payroll
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Other nominal ledger postings;
- Preparation of vat returns;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit;
- Other duties normally performed in an accounts department.
- A fully qualified or partly qualified accountant;
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, will be considered as an asset;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.