almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Preparation of Bank and Other Reconciliations;
- Group cash processing, reconciliations and deposits.
- Managing of cash floats and petty cash within the Group’s branches;
- Handling of day-to-day finance related queries and postings;
- Funding of the Group’s principal and bank accounts, processing bank transfers and postings;
- Liaise with local banks and assist with the opening of bank accounts and other bank related information;
- Monitoring of outstanding receivables and their ageing. Chasing of overdue balances on a regular basis;
- Drafting and maintenance of internal procedures;
- General accounting and administrative duties as required within the Finance department;
- A minimum of A-level in accounting or pursuing an accounting qualification;
- Have previous experience in an accounts role and basic experience in an accounting department.
- Be proficient in the latest Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have friendly and positive approach to work.
- Be detail oriented, have the ability to meet tight deadlines and be a team player.