about 1 year ago
20 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the leading maritime offices in Malta are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive on full-time basis, to join their finance team.
- Checking and posting of Creditors invoices, processing of payments, and maintaining Accounts Payables.
- Issuing of invoices, chasing of debtors, and reconciling and monitoring of Accounts Receivables.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Payroll processing
- Bank and Inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts and year-end audits.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
- Have an Advanced Level qualification in Accounting. AAT Diploma and/or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in an accounts environment.
- Be meticulous, highly organized, and able to work in a team.