€25,000 to €30,000
11 months ago
12 Sep 00:00
A financial Services company, focusing on pensions and trusts is currently looking for an Accounts Executive to join its firm.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and assistance in the compilation of management accounts as necessary
- Keep track of daily transactions which are to be updated on the accounting system and that all bank accounts are reconciled daily
- Assist in analyzing variances to budget
- Oversee and assist more junior employees in the correct execution of tasks.
- To liaise with the auditors and provide reports and information as required
- Assist in ensuring that proper accounting records are kept for both schemes and company
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- To be involved in Tax submissions including VAT returns as necessary.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- Partly Qualified ACCA or Similar qualifications Familiar with the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems
- A minimum of three year experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with key focus on Excel
- Although not mandatory previous experience in the pensions industry and knowledge of NAV will be an asset