11 months ago
07 Jan 00:00
One of the leading health and social care companies in Malta is currently seeking to recruit an accounts executive who shall be reporting to the CEO.
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions;
- Updating bank balances on a regular basis;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments;
- Updating of credit card transactions;
- Processing of online/credit card payments;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes;
- Processing of Payroll
- HR and Personnel duties
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Other nominal ledger postings;
- Issuing invoices to clients;
- Preparation of vat returns;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit;
- NSO and similar questionnaires;
- Other duties normally performed in an accounts department.
- A part- qualification in accounts.
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.