16 days ago
Castille is looking for an accounts clerk who will be performing various routine accounting tasks in support and be part of the Shared Service Centre team. Main responsibilities to include assisting in payroll processes, posting entries, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting system output, processing payments, and/or assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports. Responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolve a variety of problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture data for Payroll and Accounting processing, prepares documents, invoices for purchasing, personnel, or other related documents.
- Reconciles various expenditure reports and financial documents.
- Sorts documents, reviews for accuracy, matches supporting invoices to purchases and verifies invoices for payment.
- Prepares routine entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
- Investigate processing problems, contacts departments and vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment and responds to inquiries by telephone or in writing; refers complex problems for solution.
- Assists in preparation of financial statements such as billings, budgets, and cost reports.
- Assists in ordering and booking of services and equipment.
- Distributes, reviews, calculates, and processes payroll time sheets and employment documents; verifies account numbers; maintains sick and annual leave and other payroll records.
- Performs KYC checks as may be required
- Assists in the preparation and processing of contracts
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including administrative support
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Accounting qualifications are a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of and ability to perform accounting procedures.
- Data entry and document processing skills.
- Knowledge of general payroll policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to use accounting and payroll systems.
- Ability to prepare financial reports.