11 months ago
27 Jun 00:00
A global company in insurance brokering and risk management is currently looking for an accounts associate to join in its team.
- To assist and also take responsibility for all accounting functions for a selected portfolio of client companies.
- To assist and also take responsibility in the production of necessary periodic accounts together with supporting documents for board and other meetings and comply with clients' individual normal reporting requirements.
- To assist on all banking transactions and asset management administration for a selected portfolio of client companies in compliance with the Investment guidelines.
- To assist and also take responsibility in the preparation of financial accounts to pre audit stage, and to assist the respective client company’s auditors.
- To assist and also take responsibility with the planning of client board and committee meetings and the production of the necessary agenda, papers and minutes.
- To assist and also take responsibility with the preparation of budgets, feasibility studies and similar financial projections.
- To undertake the relevant procedures to maintain and enhance the Company’s quality standards.
Partly Qualified Accountant.
Possibility of sponsoring of studies