over 1 year ago
01 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Due to continuous growth, a leading law firm in Malta is currently looking for an accounts and billing clerk to join their team.
- Day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivable and other general support functions.
- The preparation and submission of customer Request for Payment, invoices and receipts.
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations
- Monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- Perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks
- Basic knowledge of accounting and book keeping principles and procedures
- Previous experience in accounts
- Have good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English
- Have very good multi-tasking with excellent eye for details and time management skills
- Conversant with MS office applications
- Able to keep calm under stressful situations
- Able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues
- Knowledge of the Shireburn accounting system would be considered an asset
- Discretionary and Performance bonuses
- Health Insurance