about 1 year ago
20 Apr 00:00
One of the largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for an Accounting Officer.
- Prepare payment and journal vouchers for posting on both SAP.
- Ensure that invoices are accurately verified before payment is processed. Check with vendor accounts in order to avoid duplicate payments
- Reconcile petty cash balance with petty cash till and petty cash GL on SAP on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the cash book is updated with all currencies on a daily basis.
- Close net open position by computing cash flow to assess the regular purchase of currencies before payment is made.
- Prepare month end journal entries in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree holder in relevant field or Acca
- Minimum 3 years in Accounting