about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established manufacturing company is currently seeking to recruit an accountant who report and support the senior accountant.
- Lead month end reporting, budget preparation, provision of information and ad hoc reports for respective Business Unit
- Ownership and support of the standard costing model and process, providing accurate information for costing, sales/cost of sales and other reporting purposes
- Ensure compliance with Finance guidelines and internal controls
- Supports the profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow preparation
- Ensure accuracy of Nominal Ledger through balance sheet reconciliations and other financial controls
- Be involved in direct and indirect tax submissions
- Preparation of labour and material variances to standard
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACMA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Cost Accounting knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lead a team, coordinating and supervising group work efforts