over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An insurance management company is currently searching for an accountant to join their finance team.
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system;
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and Vat return before submission;
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as banks and auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients;
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities; and
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the insurance sector is not a must but will be considered an asset.
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure.