over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Global financial services provider dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their businesses and wealth is looking for an Accountant for their Insurance team. She/he will be responsible for the preparation of insurance statement, calculating reinsurance premium and quarterly fees for policies issued liaising with banks, partners, introducers and service providers.
- Preparing accounts for individual policies into system
- Computing quarterly insurance fees for each policy
- Computing insurance and reinsuance premium amount
- Raising quarterly invoices
- Manage supplier invoices and liaise with group accounts payable for settlement
- Calculation of commission internal and external brokers
- Updating and reconciling all banks
- Prepare quarterly reports for regulatory filing
- Preparing and sending quarterly insurance statement
- Assist in annual group accounts preparation and audit
- Preparing ad-hoc financial reports as requested by management
- All other accounting tasks related to management of insurance polices
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 Years experience in the Financial Services Sector or Insurance Sector
- Experience in management accounts preparation and reporting
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Completed Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA Qualified.