€30,000 - €35,000
about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Gain detailed understanding of the Group’s business with particular emphasis on the assigned areas of responsibility
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the assigned entities
- Perform inter-company reconciliations, completeness of accruals and prepayments, ensuring proper cost allocation and capitalization, review and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and preparation of financial statements
- Provide management explanations and analysis to support the costs, revenue or balances as may be required from time to time.
- Liaise with external auditors and provide documentation, explanations, and analysis as necessary to assist with the smooth execution of annual audits or quarterly reviews.
- Assist in documenting and updating of internal processes and procedures as necessary and contribute to the overall development and continuous improvement of such processes through feedback and active participation.
- Assist team members as necessary in the wider interest of the team and its overall goals.
- The ideal candidate must be reading for an accounting qualification or be a fully qualified accountant
- Must be able to work independently whilst remaining accountable
- Must be capable to work in a team
- Must posses excellent communication skills