€35,000 to €40,000
7 months ago
29 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand specialising in marketing solutions and efficient integrated services is currently looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing company’s financial health and liquidity
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Managing debtor accounts
- Support in the annual Auditing process
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience
- BSc Degree in Accounting or ACCA Qualified
- Team Player
- Organisational skills
- Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity
- SAGE & XERO knowledge would be a strong advantage